Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What is the maximun solution I can get on a STANDARD DEFINITION TV with component cables? toy poodle tail docking breed standard definition tv tuner

PURETONE | Given To Bass | SD Standard Definition | Apollo ...
This is the Mad Max inspired car chase video for Puretone's UK chart topping hit 'Addicted To Bass'. Stellar Amiel, Megan Dorman and Kick Gurry ...


COBY DTV102 SET UP BOX DIGITAL ATSC STANDARD DEFINITION

COBY DTV102 SET UP BOX DIGITAL ATSC STANDARD DEFINITION COBY

What is the maximun explanation I can get on a STANDARD DEFINITION TV with component cables?

What is the maximum resolution I can get from my standard definition tv with component cables...I have a DVD player and PS3 hooked up to my tv with component cables. What is the heart I am currently getting?



Well the NATIVE RESOLUTION of most Standard Definition TVs is 480 lines.

That's all you get from those....
  • NTSC is 525 lines. That is 525-wrinkle/60 Hz (480i, principally North American/Central American/Japanese) "NTSC" system and 625-moonshine/50 Hz (576i, principally European) television system.

    A DVD has a resolution of 720×480 (NTSC) or 720×576 (PAL).

    So if you are in North America it is 720x480 with a standard TV.

    Newstoy poodle tail docking breed standard definition tv tuner

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment