Monday, February 23, 2009

Can men be la-di-da orlah-di-dah by the estrogen secreted during oral sex? oral estrogen

Unfamiliar Dosages Effect on Estrogen Levels
Medical animation from High Impact http://www.highimpact.com


Invisible Veins

Imperceptible Veins Pharmaco LLC
  • Promotes Vascular Health, reduces Spider Veins. Is known in Europe for 35 age to reduce Varicose veins and hemorrhoids.

  • Helps to strengthen venous tone while improving overall spreading in the legs.


  • On the Pill: A Social History of Oral Contraceptives, 1950-1970

    On the Pill: A Social History of Oral Contraceptives, 1950-1970 The Johns Hopkins School Press

    Can men be affected by the estrogen secreted during oral sex?

    My boyfriend said he just read read it.. Does anybody have any more scoop about it?



    I worked as a registered nurse for many years and I never heard of a woman's secretions containing estrogen. As far as I know the secretions in a person's vagina only contain a lubricant to make intercourse more enjoyable for the man and for the woman.

    I am 65 y/o and have never noticed any ill affects from any slicker's secretions that I have swallowed.

    That being said, soy products and yams contain high amounts of plant estrogens. When my x-helpmeet went through menopause she couldn't tolerate estrogen replacement and used creams made from yams and drank soy milk. She reputed that they definitely helped her.

    Because of that, I would encourage boys and men not to drink soy milk, eat tofu, and not eat yams very much. The will get estrogen from doing that and I strongly disbelieve it will be harmful.
  • Only if you have other ingredients he doesn't know about.

    Newsoral estrogen

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment