Friday, February 20, 2009

I have been dating my bf for 2.5 yrs and we are compatible everywhere except the bedroom! Any guidance? hp cb423a compatible memory foam bedroom shoes

Dating Tips for Guys: A Person's Perspective : How to Deal ...
Dealing with awkward moments in the bedroom is a must for strong, long-lasting relationships between sexual partners. Direct awkward bedroom ...


Aspen Toddler Bed with Trundle- White

Aspen Toddler Bed with Trundle- White Simplicity
  • Rugged hardwood sleeper with white painted finish

  • Rolling trundle drawer provides under-bed storage

  • 2 spontaneous safety rails prevent falls


  • Pintoy: "Children's Bedroom" Dollhouse Furniture Wooden Accessory Set compatible with Puppet Houses from Pintoy, Plan Toys, etc.

    Pintoy: "Children's Bedroom" Dollhouse Furniture Wooden Accessory Set compatible with Puppet Houses from Pintoy, Plan Toys, etc. Pintoy
  • This dollhouse furniture set of Children's bedroom furniture includes one gobbledegook bed, one ladder, one play table, two stools

  • Compatible with Pintoy, Plantoys and most other similar sized doll houses.

  • Eco-hearty: Pintoy produces their toys in Thailand with eco-friendly chemical-free rubberwood from latex plantations.


  • I have been dating my bf for 2.5 yrs and we are compatible everywhere except the bedroom! Any suggestion?

    I love him to death, but quite frankly I am just not getting what I need. It doesn't help that my ex (who I was very compatible with) is around a lot more now. I want to produce things work, as this is a guy I thought I could marry.
    When I say we are not compatible in the bedroom, I mean I am not satisfied. Being a male, well, he is satisfied every time. I think he is truly happy with our sex life (except maybe wanting more sex). However, when he gets what he wants and I don't, it doesn't exactly make me scarcity to jump in bed. I have tried being delicate so as to not bruise his ego. I try suggesting new things (positions, etc) but nothing really seems to change it. I worry that I am right not sexually attracted to him enough.



    I'd say that the only way to fix a problem in the bedroom is to be upfront about it. Don't say "hey you're not giving me what I need," but do be honest. Soften the blow by saying something tantamount to "maybe we could try such and such tonight, because this and this isn't really doing it for me." He can't fix anything until he knows there's a problem.
  • Just give him subtle pointers. You clearly understand what good sex is like.. so transfer it over to him :p
    Talk about it and be gentle with his ego

    EDIT
    Yeah you really have to push so that they take care of us.. it's harder for us to orgasm. I had to keep reminding my bf not to give up on me.. he's vexing lol
  • ... sex is a very important aspect of a relationship.. so how to tell him without him getting upset.. well you are coming to the perfect time of the year for that. buy him a kamasutra paperback, there are tons of sexual board games, and there are also videos to teach techniques. he will not think you are being mean, just relate him that you are wanting to try out some new things to get the heat to burn even hotter.. if that does not work, then tell him that you want to dig deeper into your lust and want him to help you.. better yet, throw him down and play the dom role, handcuffs, he will love it and it will get his blood boiling.. ethical luck!
  • well, before going head on into sex the next time, first try a few different positions or ways that feel better for you. experiment! then, once he knows what you equal, you guys could get started! good luck!
  • teach him to do better/tell him what you what and show him how and where to do it
  • What do you mean by not compatible?
  • be cool and try to explore what's unacceptable. U c its a process of checking and eliminating the probable causes. don't get emotional or too personal while finding the causes. all d very best and i appeal to 2 god that Ur problem gets solved much sooner rather than later.
  • oh lord im having the same problem right now, i had to balls to talk the issue with him so hes been asking me alot on how and what i like..frankly its getting annoying because its still the same..i guess the last resort is couples counseling or sex counseling, if you necessity to make it fun and not really hurt his ego then tell him you want to take tantric classes. i have heard really good luggage about it and i think both of you will enjoy it and you don't necessarly have to tell him the straight up truth to hurt him.

    Newshp cb423a compatible memory foam bedroom shoes

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment